- Haydock, Greater Manchester
Our client is looking for a Service Manager to manage their HGV
workshops to ensure a profitable, efficient & safe site that meets or exceeds customer expectations and targets.Responsible for skilled & semi-skilled workforce, all office staff and all workshop equipment. Quality, efficiency and the Health & Safety of the employees, visitors, workshops & site.
The role involves:
- Salary: Salary dependent upon experience (28k to 32k)
- Location: Haydock, Greater Manchester
- Hours: 45 hours Monday to Friday (some Saturday mornings)
- Planning the daily workload of the workshop, office & drivers to ensure customer requirements are met and update schedules.
- Liaising with customers regarding service schedules, updates, authorities and completion of work.
- Raising of job cards, estimates & invoices as required and update status of jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ensuring that parts are available for the job at the correct time.
- Processing purchase orders accurately.
- Maintaining discipline in the whole site.
- Monitoring job times on the system for each fitter against each job worked on.
- Ensuring that the site is tidy, housekeeping standards are maintained and site is secure.
- Ensuring that all equipment is maintained in a proper fashion.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety arrangements are in place.
- Promoting Health and Safety within the depot.
- Attending management meetings.
- Reporting on the KPIs for the depot.
- Undertake any reasonable duty specified by the Operations Manager & Company Directors.
- Being a positive contributor to the ongoing development of the team
- Having excellent time management skills
- Being focused , methodical and competent
- Self-motivation with the ability to work in a busy environment.
Login & Apply
- Service Manager