Business Transformation,Central Government,Management Consulting,Public Sector,Transformation
Senior Consulting Manager - Business Transformation Location: UK Mobile Role overview
Shared Services Connected Limited is recruiting for a Senior Consulting Manager to join our growing consultancy team within our Government sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients success first.The Senior Consulting Manager will be experienced in delivering business transformation, working with C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide strategy and transformation consultancy to SSCLs government clients. The Senior Consulting Manager will be responsible for identifying, developing and winning consulting and business development opportunities against one or two target central government clients.You will be an expert practitioner in one or more of the following business transformation competencies: Business Process Reengineering or Continual Improvement (EG: LEAN, Six Sigma); Operating Model Design; Business and Technical Requirements Capture & Assessment; Programme and Change Management.Key responsibilities
- Bring sector knowledge and understanding of the key business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Combine fresh thinking and insight to identify and develop intelligent and innovative consulting solutions and business development opportunities.
- Leading on shaping, creating and delivering client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients and high value, sustainable business for Sopra Steria.
- Work as a Trusted Advisor and think with clients to capture and shape consulting opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve.
- Overseeing consultancy projects or proposals in order to ensure delivery is in line with agreed scope, deliverables, and timescales and to the required commercial, financial and quality measures in order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall project client relationship so that high levels of customer satisfaction result from the quality and added value delivered.
- Identify and develop client relationships including using your own & Sopra Sterias network to build a pipeline of consulting opportunities.
- Maintain and further develop an in-depth knowledge and expertise within their specialist areas through networking and research in order contribute to the success of projects, the development of client offerings and general business development.
- Develop and contribute to the development of our consulting capability through new approaches and offerings.
- Be seen as a prominent member of the Sopra Steria consulting brand, both by clients and more widely through networks and events.
- A track record of delivering business transformation consulting within the government or public sector.
- Experience of identifying, developing and winning consulting and business development opportunities.
- Experienced in defining Return on Investment with building and creating complex business cases.
- Understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the government sector.
- Strong knowledge of the current issues within the market including digital transformation, operational improvement, business retention, product innovation.
- Experience of describing and positioning propositions that embrace all domains of the clients operating model including a business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Ability to define business operating strategies and solutions, and the benefits these deliver.
- Presentation of business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market.
The successful candidate will be required to go through a SC Security Clearance.About us
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has four UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
Login & Apply
- Business Transformation
- Central Government
- Management Consulting
- Public Sector