Would you be interested in working within an organisation highly renowned for providing fantastic levels of care as well as the support they provide their staff at all levels
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a highly-reputable organisation based in Northwich who are renowned for providing an exceptionally high level of care. This beautiful care home in Preston provides the highest standards of expert nursing and dementia care.The Role
- Youll use your compassion and experience to help deliver clinical care to the high standards
- My client will look to you to make sure their care is in line with all regulations by doing everything from implementing their rigorous safeguarding policies to overseeing the creation of care plans.
- This is a role that will see you using your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, manage projects and evolve care levels to make sure every residents needs are met.
- Youll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification
- Dedicated and motivational, youll enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, which youll have demonstrated through successful clinical mentorship and performance management.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- 16 - 17 p/h
- Full time (Days and Nights)
- Representing the nursing home
- Maintaining excellent delivery of care
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please call Matt Hilton on . Alternatively, please feel free to email me at ***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with 200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash**Keywords: Nurse, RGN, RMN, Preston, Lancashire CQC, Elderly, Dementia