Consulting, Financial Services, Java, React, Vue, Angular, Ember
- Developing the front-end and back-end code in support of the digital project delivery
- Ensuring any code meets coding standards (code reviews, unit testing etc).
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across the technically diverse Digital platforms
- Contributing to team best practices in Agile as part of a model of continuous improvement
- Attending the daily stand-ups for the technical workstreams they are responsible for.
REQUIREMENTSThe ideal candidate will be a strong team player who displays a can-do attitude, with solid experience collaborating in multidisciplinary agile teams.
- Extensive experience of Java 8 development using Open Source Java components and frameworks (notably Spring Boot, Spring Cloud) in IDE like Visual Studio Code
- Knowledge of design patterns (Reverse Proxy, Adapter, Event Queue, Circuit Breaker)
- Detailed knowledge of the use of Web services (SOAP & REST) and API Mocking (WireMock, Postman)
- Experience of SOA and Microservices in a Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
- Experience with Agile methodologies (TDD, BDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and associated tools (Rally, Jira)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Pivotal Cloud Factory)
- Financial Services