Tyson Europe is a division of Tyson Foods, with production sites and office locations in multiple cities across Europe. This position is an important part of the companys supply chain organization.
This position will work collaboratively with Tyson team members responsible for inbound and stock control, planning, and sales intelligenceas well as outside stakeholders such as customers, cold storage operators, and transportation providers. The Customer Service & Logistics Analyst will ensure customer satisfaction in a designated region or channel through flawless order-to-cash execution and proactive and professional communication.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Presenting logistics solutions regarding DDP deliveries to all areas involved, taking into consideration the cost-to-serve and customer expectations regarding dates of delivery, delivery destinations, routes, SKU volumes, and palletizations.
- Building sustainable relationships through collaborative communication with customers and logistics service providers.
- Ensure flawless order-to-cash execution through accurate tracking of product availability and/or supply interruptions that may impact customer order fulfillment.
- Managing accounts and individual orders in SAP.
- Allocating stock with company policies and customer expectations in mind.
- Guaranteeing all logistics movements are reflected in SAPspecifically outbound, returns, and stock differences in deliveries.
- Ensuring cost is accurately provisioned in the system.
- Providing functional support to the sales team.
- Managing claims, providing appropriate solutions, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Tracking KPIs for logisticsto include OTIF, extra expenses, supplier KPIs, and claims resolution lead time.
- Bachelors degree in logistics, business administration, or related field preferred.
- Experience working in a logistics or customer service field preferredto include a working knowledge of transportation, warehousing, and distribution.
- Must have a strong work ethic with an orientation for results.
- Must have a strong sense of organization with an ability to prioritize.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and proactive in the face of challenging situations.
- Must be fluent in the English language (both written and verbal).
- Basic computer skills required, to include proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Experience with SAP strongly preferred.
- Must have a commercial mindset, with an ability to understand and translate customer needs into solutions.
If you are interested in this position, click Apply attaching your most recent CV.