A well respected and impressive organisation within the legal sector is looking for a Marketing Administrator for their fast-paced Birmingham office. Based in the heart of the thriving Birmingham business district, this role requires a switched-on individual to successfully work within a team of 6 in a full Marketing support role. The successful applicant will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
Login & Apply
- Assistance with the events process including attendance at all relevant events, coordination of suppliers and setting up venues
- Production of delegate packs and information for all seminars and talks
- Handling of all event related enquiries and updating the schedule in line with the requirements of the business
- Managing information for the CRM and PowerPoint presentations
- Monitoring and reporting on attendance as well as gathering and processing feedback
- All other ad hoc responsibilities in line with the the events and marketing functionThe successful applicant must be able to access Birmingham City Centre and have demonstrable skills within the above listed responsibilities. You will ideally have a Marketing related degree or equivalent.If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Lucy Williams! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.