This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer-centric Azure Administrator, Cloud Network Engineer or Systems Administrator with strong hands-on operational background in Azure (incl. Office 365) and networking to join a world-leading, vibrant, data science and artificial intelligence research organisation in the heart of London. You will be responsible for the design, build and support of the Azure Cloud Infrastructure Environment and Network, monitoring, resolve alerts/incidents and manage change co-ordination. Salary up to 45k depending upon experience plus excellent benefits.
In this role, you will work as part of a small IT team and engage with over 500 users of various levels of IT knowledge, some of whom are respected leaders in their field of scientific and mathematical research, so Its vital you have excellent communication skills, an ability to adapt to your audience and a desire to learn new skills and help out the Support team in 1st/2nd line when required.
Role guide for the Cloud Network Engineer / Azure Administrator:
* Building out resources in Azure Cloud Services, designing and building cloud infrastructure that conforms to best practices and meets business requirements including safe havens for ethical hacking and AI research. This involves the building of servers (Windows and Linux). Setting up storage accounts. Network Security groups, Web Application Firewalls, Load Balancers.
* Monitoring all the on-premises and cloud network infrastructure and ensuring that configurations are up to date and backed up.
* Managing Azure resources with either PowerShell scripts (desirable not essential) or Azure CLI.
Essential experience and competences for the Cloud Network Engineer / Azure Administrator:
* At least 1 years experience in a similar Cloud networking, Azure Administrator or Systems Support role with an understanding and hand-on experience of Cloud integration within Azure IaaS/PaaS/SaaS.
* Knowledge of managing Azure resources with either PowerShell scripts or Azure CLI.
* Have broad cross-functional infrastructure experience, including Microsoft products, Storage, Networks, Firewalls, Security, WAF, Hyper-V, SQL, Office365.
In return you can expect to receive a competitive salary up to circa 45k depending upon experience plus benefits and the opportunity to develop your career.
If you are a Cloud Network Engineer with Azure experience or an Azure Administratorlooking for an exciting opportunity within an organisation whose research is aimed at improving the quality of human life, then apply now or please contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency to individuals and employers.
Azure, Network Administrator , Cloud Network Engineer , Systems Administrator , Azure Administrator