Consulting, Deployment, Infrastructure, Project Management, Resourcing
- This industry leading, award -winning consultancy manages and operates infrastructure as well as providing strategic advice. It is passionate about creating long-term, whole-life value for its clients.
- The business enables the infrastructure industry to make better decisions under uncertainty by using data science techniques and technology solutions to understand and improve the value of assets so they perform better, their risks are managed more effectively and regulators requirements are met.
- Having enjoyed year on year growth both in terms of revenue and headcount the company has reached a size where a new leadership role is required to organise the deployment of resources and help drive the business forward on a strategic level.
- As an Associate Director with responsibility for Operations you will manage the deployment of staff onto projects and ensure that the appropriate leadership is in place each time.
- You will take responsibility for timely, on-budget delivery of projects to the highest standards and will work closely with the Commercial team. Crucially you will also decide when a contract should not be entered into.
- Once projects are in place you will take an appropriate role from lead to peer review and all stops in-between.
- You will maintain and build your external profile with clients and the sector in general.
- On a strategic level you will, along with the senior leadership team, take responsibility for the delivery of the annual business plan and will be jointly responsible for the commercial aspects of the business, contributing to the direction taken going forwards.
- As a suitable candidate you should have prior experience of leading professional teams delivering successful consulting projects of 500k or more and will have been involved with the development and delivery of strategy and plans for a team of consultants (30 or more).
- You should be able to demonstrate a track record in the management of multiple projects in a consulting environment and will have experience of negotiating, forming and reviewing consultancy contracts ideally involving complex IP issues.
- You will have an impressive academic background and will be able to demonstrate a track record in consultancy within a data science / physical infrastructure related sector.
Salary:Six Figure Salary PackageContact:Chris TurnerJob Reference:CTU/22043Candidate care:By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
- Project Management